Print from Photoshop to the Epson Printers
1) File > Print - fig.1
2) Choose Printer. - fig.2
3) Click the Print Settings button and expand the menu if necessary. - fig.3
4) Choose a printing guide to continue.
5) Position and Size gives you the ability to set the size or position of your print. - fig.4
6) Printing Marks allows you to add registration or crop marks. - fig.5
7) Make sure Color Management options are chosen correctly.
- 7.a Color Handling - Photoshop Manages Colors - fig. 6
- 7.b Printer Profile - You can select either the profile from Epson or a custom created profile from the drop down menu. If you are choosing a custom profile, it needs to be installed on that computer, and preferably on the computer with which it was created. - fig.7
- 7.c Rendering Intent - Perceptual works best - fig.8
- 7.d Check Black Point Compensation. - fig.8
8) Click Print button- fig.9