Print from InDesign CS6 to the Epson Printers
1) File > Print - fig.1
2) Click Printer Button, expand menu.- fig.2
3) Continue through warning, this is just letting you know you are leaving the software printer dialogue. - fig.3
4) Choose a printing guide to continue.
5) Click Page Setup Button. - fig.13
6) Click Continue on the error stating you are leaving the software dialogue. - fig.14
7) Format For - Select the printer you are using. - fig.15
8) Paper Size - Select paper size and type (sheet vs roll). If printing to sheet, make sure paper size (Sheet) is selected. - fig.16
9) Click OK. - fig.17
10) Select the Marks and Bleed tab. - fig.18
- Select any desired marks for printing.
11) Select the Color Management’ tab. - fig.19
- 11.a Color Handling - Set to Let Illustrator Determine Colors. - fig.20
- 11.b Printer Profile - Set to paper profile, for example: Epson Stylus Pro 4900_4910 EnhancedMattePaper_MK for Enhanced Matte on the Epson 4900 with Matte Black inks. - fig. 21
14) Click Print to send your print to the printer. - fig.22