Print from Acrobat to Epson Printers
1) File > Print. - fig.1
2) Choose your printer. - fig.2
3) Click Page Setup to choose your paper size. - fig.3
4) Choose a printing guide to continue.
5) Click the Advanced button. Fig.4
6) The Advanced Print Setup dialog will open. Our focus will be on the Color Management section. Fig.5
7) Click on Marks and Bleed section. Fig.6
- Select any desire marks for printing.
8) Click Color Management. Fig.7
9) Select Acrobat Color Management under Color Handling then select the paper profile intended for the paper you are using under Color Profile. Fig.8
- Click OK to return to the Acrobat Print Dialog.
10) Click the Ok. Fig.9
11) Click the Print button to send your job to the printer. Fig.10