I1 Profiler Monitor Calibration
1) Click on Display Profiling. fig.1
2) White Point should be set to CIE Illuminant D65.
3) Luminance should be set to 120 cd/m2
- Set Tone Responsive Curve to Standard (default).
- Set Gamma slider to 2.20
5) Click on Next.
6) Under Display Hardware Setup, check Automatic Display Control.
7) Place i1 device on the white calibration plate and push the measurement button on the device or the calibration button on the screen.
8) When the device is done calibrating, click on Start Measurement.
9) Place the i1 device in the hanging holder and hang the device in the center of the screen display.
10) Uncheck Contrast, RGB Controls, Brightness then click on Next.
11) When the program is done flashing colors, it will return to the original screen and then click Next.
12) Save ICC profile as initials_semester_year.icc
13) Click on Create and Save Profile
14) Switch between Before and After to compare the previous profile to the new one.