Epson 7800 Print Driver Settings
Follow these instructions for printing to the Epson 4900 using Epson Ultra Premium Photo Paper Luster (PLPP) and Epson Ultra Premium Presentation Paper Matte (EMP). This guide assumes you have already turned the printer on and loaded your paper.
Epson Printer Dialog
1. The Epson Printer Dialog window will appear.
2. Select your paper size.
- Be sure you select the correct paper size with (Sheet) if you are using cut sheet paper otherwise the printer will expect roll paper.
3. Change from Layout to Color Matching.
4. Select EPSON Color Controls.
5. Change from Color Matching to Printer Settings.
6. Select your Media Type (Matte Paper - Ultra Premium Presentation Paper Matte)
7. Print Mode should be AccuPhoto HDR
8. Set your Color Mode to Off (No Color Management).
9. Set your Output Resolution
- For Enhanced Matte paper select SuperPhoto - 1440 DPI.
10. Set your print speed for the best possible print.
- Uncheck High Speed.
- Check Finest Detail.
11. Click the Save button to return to the Print Dialog.