1) Open ColorBurst Overdrive.
2) Select your printer.
3) Click on Settings.
4) A dialogue box will open, choose Printer at the top left.
5) Click on Print Driver Settings...
6) A print dialogue box will open, choose Paper Size.
7) Change Page Attributes to Print Settings, select your Media Type, Output Resolution, and check Finest Detail. Choose OK to close print dialogue box.
8) Choose the Page tab at the top.
9) Paper Source: Select Sheet or Roll. Check Print Borderless if you want a full bleed image.
10) Paper Size: Input paper width. Select Dynamic Height to allow printer to determine height of your paper or choose Absolute Height to manually set paper height.
11) Check Use Image Positioning. Select Auto Center.
12) Check Auto Rotate Files if you want the program to automatically rotate your file to match your paper orientation. Click OK to close dialogue box.
13) Select your Environment. Here you can choose an existing environment or create, edit, save, and delete an environment.
14) Open your file. Choose File -> Open or just drag and drop a file into the Job List.
15) Double click your file in the Job List to open up Job Attributes.
16) Input Job Size and rotate file to match your paper orientation. Click OK.
17) At the top of the Job List, click on Off to switch it On.
18) Select your job from the Job List by clicking on it and then click on Activate to send your print to the printer.
19) Once your print has sent, it will move to the Done List. Here you can right click on a job to Activate, Hold, or Delete a job.